Okura Getaway Package
Staying Period: Now – 31st December 2013
Starting from HKD 1,838++
- 1-night stay for 2 in Deluxe Room at Hotel Okura Macau
- One-way ferry tickets for 2 persons (Macau, Taipa Ferry Terminal – Hong Kong, Sheung Wan)
- Daily 2 breakfasts at Terrace Restaurant
- 2 welcome drinks at The Crystal Piano or Nagomi Lobby Bar and Lounge
- Access to Grand Resort Deck
- Free daily activities at the Grand Resort Deck
- Use of Fitness Center , indoor swimming pool, steam and sauna
- Complimentary Galaxy Express (shuttle services between Galaxy Macau™ and Macau Ferry Terminal/Taipa Ferry Terminal/Macau International Airport/Border Gate/ Lotus Border)
- Stay for 2 nights or more, free upgrade next category (Subject to hotel availability)
Terms and Conditions:
- Rates shown above in MOP with 1:1 exchange rate to HKD, are subject to 10% Service Charge and 5% Government Tax.
- Reservations are required to be made at least 24 hours in advance and are subject to availability.
- Extensions will require a reservation change for the additional date(s) subject to availability and prevailing rates and this package rate may not apply.
- All package inclusions are on a per stay basis, unless stated differently. Unused package benefits cannot be reimbursed or redeemed for cash either in full or in part.
- Charges for optional incidentals (including but not limited to gratuities, food and beverage, parking, movie and other optional incidentals) are not included.
- A registered guest must be 18 years of age or above to check in to Hotel Okura Macau.
- Hotel check-in time is after 15:00hrs and checks out before 11:00hrs.
- The Crystal Piano opens from 18:00hrs to 02:00hrs, closed on Wednesday. No entry for guest below 18 years of age.
- Aceess to wave pool and all activities in Grand Resort Deck are subject to availabitliy and weather conditions.
- Nagomi Lobby Bar and Lounge opens 10:00hrs to 23:00 daily.
- This package offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
- The one-way ferry tickets from Macau (Taipa Ferry Terminal) to Hong Kong (Sheung Wan) are to be collected at Galaxy Tour & Travel Limited located in the bus lobby at Galaxy Macau™
- The ferry tickets must be claimed in person with matching names on travel documents (Passport / ID Card) and hotel reservation.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice. Hotel Okura Macau has the right at any time to discontinue or change this offer. In case of dispute, the decision of Galaxy Hotel shall be final.