- From 20 July 2021 until 29 August 2021
- Yamazato Japanese Fine Dining
- (853) 8883 5127
Enjoy the gastronomy journey of Kyoto Natsu Kaiseki, beginning with a cold silky Takigawa Tofu to cool down from the summer heat.
Discover the beauty of summer vegetables from Kyoto, ranging from Yamashina eggplants to Kujo green onions.
Taste the summer festival with Shizuoka Eel and Lake Biwa Sweetfish, often served during Kyoto Gion Festival. The Sweetfish is charcoal grilled with salt to bring out its best flavor. Each course is delicately presented thoughtful plating.
Kyo Kaiseki Dinner
(17:30 - 22:00)
MOP 1,280 per person
(Reservation is required)
* Dinner last order at 21:00.
August uni Festival: From 1st August, add only MOP 328 to enjoy a set of premium Hokkaido Murasaki Uni (50g/portion) and cold house sake (150ml/carafe). This promotion only for dine in.
Location: 28 Floor, Hotel Okura Macau
- Reservation hotline: (853) 8883 5127.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Price is subject to 10 % service charge.
- 20% off discount for local and blue card ID on food at Yamazato (Block off date: Public holiday).
- One set of uni and sake can be added at supplement charge for every set of Kaiseki ordered.