Sparkling sake from famous Yamanashi Meijo brewed by the best quality water flowing from Minami-Alps' Mt. Kaikoma elevate your sake experience to a remarkable level!
|Yama-no-kasumi Cloudy Sparkling
- Made by "In-bottle secondary fermentation", this famous sparkling sake bubbles are naturally creates within the bottle as known as Japanese versions of champagne.
- Taste: Rich fruity taste with fine bubbles
- Rice umami spreads throughout your mouth and the delightful aroma flows out from your nose. The finishing flavor is clear, firm and semi-dry as it goes down your throat.
- Taste: Rice umami
|Kinu No Aji Junmai Daiginjo
- Best way to enjoy during meals which gives a perfectly balanced of fruity aroma and enhance the umami of the food.
- Taste: Clean, refreshing taste and fruity
|Onakaya Tobinkakoi Junmai Daiginjo
- Limited 100 bottles per year focus on every details of brewing. Finely polished rice to 37% and pressed without pressure, let the sake dripped naturally from the sake bag.
- Taste: Soft, gentle, fruity and rich umami
In addition to the 4 kinds of highlighted sake, we also prepare lunch and dinner kaiseki to make it more enjoyable.
Yamazato Mini Kaiseki Lunch
Price: From MOP580 per person
Serving Time: 12:00 – 14:00
Ryougetsu Kaiseki Dinner
Price: From MOP1,580 per person
Serving Time: 17:30 – 21:00
Location: 28 Floor, Hotel Okura Macau