- Year Round
Starting your Macau getaway with flexible rate with daily breakfast from HKD1,598++
Selling Rate: Starting your Macau getaway with flexible rate with daily breakfast from HKD1,598++
- 1-night stay for two in Deluxe Room at Hotel Okura Macau.
- Daily breakfast for two persons.
- Access to Grand Resort Deck with the world’s largest skytop wave pool and longest skytop aquatic adventure river ride.
- Use of hotel health club, indoor swimming pool, steam and sauna.
- Complimentary Shuttle Bus Service between Galaxy Macau™ and Macau Ferry Terminal/Taipa Ferry Terminal/Macau International Airport/Border Gate/ Lotus Border.
Terms and Conditions:
- Settlement of this offer is in MOP with 1:1 exchange rate to HKD, are subject to 10% Service Charge and 5% Government Tax (5% Tax is exempted by Government for stay date between 01 May and 31 October 2020).
- Rates shown above are per room per night on single or double occupancy. Children (12 years of age or below) sharing room with parents without extra bed stay free (not including breakfast).
- Charges for optional incidentals (including but not limited to gratuities, food and beverage, parking, movie and other optional incidentals) are not included.
- Extensions will require a reservation change for the additional date(s) subject to availability and prevailing rates and this package rate may not apply.
- Reservations must be cancelled 72 hours prior to arrival. Otherwise, 100% of first night with tax and service charge will be imposed. (5% Tax is exempted by Government for stay date between 01 May and 31 October 2020).
- Up to 1 additional guest (13 years of age and older) is subject to an extra charge of MOP / HKD 650+15% per person with one breakfast and extra bed inclusive at Superior Room (5% Tax is exempted by Government for stay date between 01 May and 31 October 2020).
- Access to Grand Resort Deck is limited to maximum 3 adults (with extra supplement charge) or 2 adults and 2 children per room. Any patrons exceeded maximum occupants per room needs to purchase the Grand Resort Deck Day Pass in order to enjoy the Grand Resort Deck access.
- Registered guests must be 18 years of age or above, providing valid travel document (including but not limited to Passports and identification card) to check in at Hotel Okura Macau.
- Deposit is required either in cash or by valid credit card at check-in.
- Hotel check-in time is after 15:00hrs and checks out before 11:00hrs.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice. Hotel Okura Macau reserves the right to discontinue or change this offer at any time. In case of any dispute, decision of Hotel Okura Macau shall be final.