- From now until 31 March 2020
Includes Okura Lounge access, MOP300 dining credit and more, only from HKD2,598++
Selling Rate: Starting from HKD 2,598++
- 1 night stay for two in Junior Suite at Hotel Okura Macau.
- MOP300 dining credit at all Hotel Okura Macau restaurants and bars per suite per night.
- Access to Okura Lounge for daily breakfast, afternoon tea and evening drinks.
- Access to Grand Resort Deck with the world’s largest skytop wave pool and longest skytop aquatic adventure river ride.
- Use of hotel health club, indoor swimming pool, steam and sauna.
- Complimentary Shuttle Bus Service between Galaxy Macau™ and Macau Ferry Terminal/Taipa Ferry Terminal/Macau International Airport/Border Gate/ Lotus Border.
Stay 2 nights or above, complimentary upgrade to Superior Suite
Terms and Conditions:
- Settlement of this offer is in HKD with 1:1 exchange rate to MOP, subject to 10% Service Charge and 5% Government Tax.
- Confirmations of package are subject to availability.
- Booking must be fully prepaid by credit card and any cancellation, amendment or refund is not allowed. Charges cannot be applied to other stays, services or merchandise.
- Extensions will require a reservation change for the additional date(s) subject to availability and prevailing rates and this package rate may not apply.
- Rates shown above are per room per night on single or double occupancy. Children (12 years of age or below) sharing room with parents and without extra bed stay free.
- Up to 1 additional guest (13 years of age and older) requiring an extra bed is subject to an extra charge of MOP / HKD 750+15% per person with Okura Lounge Access.
- Dining credit is on per room per night basis, and only valid within your stay only at Hotel Okura Macau’s outlets. Unused credit cannot be reimbursed, redeemed, nor accumulate for cash nor credit for next day either in full or in part.
- Access to Grand Resort Deck is limited to maximum 3 adults (with extra supplement charge) or 2 adults and 2 children per room. Any patrons exceeded maximum occupants per room needs to purchase the Grand Resort Deck Day Pass in order to enjoy the Grand Resort Deck access.
- Registered guests must be 18 years of age or above, providing valid travel document (including but not limited to Passports and identification card) to check in at Hotel Okura Macau.
- Deposit is required either in cash or by valid credit card at check-in.
- Hotel check-in time is after 15:00hrs, and check outs before 11:00hrs.
- This package cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice. Hotel Okura Macau reserves the right to discontinue or change this offer at any time. In case of any dispute, decision of Hotel Okura Macau shall be final.