- From now until 30 June 2019
Settle payment with Visa card to get stackable benefits of discount + instant reward at our Food and Beverage outlets.
In-house Dining Benefit
|Yamazato||28F Dim Sum Lunch||Terrace||Nagomi|
|Social Media Fans / Follower Reward||10% off||20% off||20% off||20% off|
Visa Dining Privileges at Hotel Okura Macau
|Visa Signature Card and Visa Infinite
Card Instant Reward
|ICBC Visa Signature and ICBC Visa
Infinite Card extra top-up instant reward
|Yamazato||MOP2,000 or above||MOP300||MOP500||MOP80|
|28F Dim Sum Lunch||MOP600 or above||MOP100||MOP200||MOP80|
|Terrace||MOP600 or above||MOP100||MOP200||MOP80|
|Nagomi||MOP300 or above||MOP50||MOP100||MOP80|
General Terms and Conditions
- The Promotion is only applicable to Visa Signature & Visa Infinite cards issued in Macau & Hong Kong.
- ICBC Macau extra Top-up offer is only applicable to ICBC Macau AIA Visa Signature credit card or ICBC Macau Visa Infinite credit card issued by Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC Macau).
- The Offers are only available while stock last.
- The Offers carry no cash value and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash or other gifts.
- The Offers are only valid at designated outlets in Hotel Okura Macau.
- In case of discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of the Terms and Conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
- Hotel Okura Macau reserve the right to suspend, revise or terminate the Offers at any time and to amend the Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice.
- In case of any dispute or any matter relating to the Offers, the decisions of Galaxy Macau shall be final.
- Unless otherwise specified, the promotion period of the Offer is valid until 30 June 2019 (the “Promotion Period”).
- The Offers apply to customers holding any of the following valid Visa cards (individually, a “Visa Cardholder”, or collectively, “Visa Cardholders”) :
- i. Visa Principal and Supplementary cards issued worldwide; or
- ii. Visa Signature and Infinite Principal and Supplementary cards issued in Hong Kong or Macau. Eligible Visa Signature and Infinite cards contain Visa service hot line at the back of the cards starting with country codes of 852 and 853.
- The Offers consist of instant rewards by offering certain price reduction in respect of goods and services offered by Participating outletss at Hotel Okura Macau subject to the Terms and Conditions.
- During the Promotion Period, a Visa Cardholder may enjoy the relevant instant rewards for Dining, Spa & Shopping at the Promotion Outlets in conjunction with either the membership privileges under GEG Privilege Club or One Harmony or any other in-house promotion offers (if applicable) by the Promotion Outlet.
- To enjoy the Instant Reward, a Visa cardholder must: reach the required spending amount in a single net transaction at the relevant Promotion Outlet (for the calculation, please see point 6(a) and 6(b)(iii) below); and settle the relevant sum successfully with his valid Visa card using VisaNET on the spot.
- Required Spending Amount for dining services:
- i. Prior booking is required and the Offers are subject to availability as determined by the relevant Participating outlets.
- ii. The Offers are applicable only for dine-in consumptions at the Promotion Outlets.
- iii. For the Required Spending Amount, the total spending on one single transaction shown on the relevant bill or invoice at a Promotion Outlet for Dining must first reduce or net off any price reduction offers by the Promotion Outlet (if any) or the membership privilege under the GEG Privilege Club or One Harmony, with the 10% service charge (if any) and the 5% government tax (if applicable) will be counted towards the determination of the Required Spending Amount.
- All transactions shall be calculated in the currency of Macau, MOP.
- If the payment is not successfully paid by the relevant Visa Cardholder with his or her valid Visa card, the original full price of the goods and/or services shall apply and become payable.
- Splitting or consolidating bills or invoices are not eligible for the Offers.
- Each Visa Cardholder is not entitled to enjoy the Offers more than one time at the same Promotion Outlet on the same day.
- All products, services and information relating to the Offers are directly sold and supplied to customers by the participating outlets(s) on their own terms and conditions. The outlets are solely responsible for all the related obligations and liabilities.
- ICBC Macau Top-up offer apply to customers holding any of the following valid ICBC Macau cardholders, settle payment successfully with designated outlets may enjoy an extra MOP100 shopping instant reward or MOP80 for dining instant reward:
- i. ICBC Macau AIA Visa Signature credit card or ICBC Macau Visa Infinite credit card issued by Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC Macau) (Eligible ICBC Macau AIA Visa Signature credit card and ICBC Macau Visa Infinite credit card contains service hotline at the back of the cards starting with country code of 853)
- If the payment is not successfully paid by the relevant ICBC Macau Visa cards stated above, ineligible customers are not entitle to enjoy the instant reward and the original full price of goods and/or services shall apply and become payable.
- ICBC Macau extra Top-up offers for dining, spa and shopping are available subject to stock lasts.
- ICBC Macau and Galaxy Macau reverse the right to suspend, revise or terminate the offers at any time and to amend the terms and conditions from time to time without notice
- In case of any dispute or any matter relating to the offers, the decision of ICBC Macau and Galaxy Macau shall be final.
- ICBC Macau extra Top-up offers are governed by ICBC Macau terms and conditions related to the dining, spa and shopping instant reward promotion.